Battle of the Bands 2011 Wild Card (2) Jackson Wetherbee Band
Hard Rock Cafe Boston, February 20, 2011
Passion is what it takes for one to dream up their path in life. But discipline gives in to the course of action and for Jackson Wetherbee, these two components fuel his musical fire.
Bred in the South Shore area, a sleepy beach town region just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, Jackson Wetherbee has been honing his craft as an acoustic guitarist and singer/songwriter since leaving college for the coffee shops and bars of the Boston suburbs nearly four years ago.
Rounding out the Jackson Wetherbee Band is Dave Malekpour (guitar), Chris Santos (drums), Dan Fowler (bass), George Smith (Keys) and Jonathan Berman (horns). The six-piece have made a name for themselves in the last year with their good-natured jam-tinged, alternative rock blend.
Jackson Wetherbee Band Social Links
The Hard Rock Cafe Boston, 22-24 Clinton St., Boston, MA 02109.
Final Round Judges
- Ernie Boch Jr., Boch Enterpises, Music Drives Us Foundation, Ernie and the Automatics
- Kate Hutcheson, Warner Music
- Paul Nelson, RCA Records
- Paul Geary, Azoff Management
Final Round Competetors
- Round 1 Winner: The Metal Band Amadis
- Round 2 Winner: Gravitas
- Round 3 Winner: In Like Lions
- Wildcard: The Richard James Band
- Wildcard: Jackson Wetherbee Band
- Boston's Final Round Winner